• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Enforcement Ltd - County court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Civil Enforcement Ltd - County court claim

Sorry but I'm not sure can it be worked out from the date of service or acknowledgment of service?

Comment

28 days from date of service.

M1

Comment

Well that's tomorrow then! Do you think I could get an extension until after the Coop pay it?

Comment

Originally posted by SharonMc View Post
          Hi it's me again, we've received a reply from the Coop and they have agreed to pay civil enforcement direct yay This can take up to 10 days though and as the date of service was 11/07/14 and I sent the acknowledgment of service through on the 25/07/14 I'm wondering if I should contact the court to let them know about it being paid direct?!

Thanks

Sharon
          Hi Sharon,
          Great news..........
          Go to the court reception desk tomorrow with the evidence, and it should be sorted out, there and then with the court making a note, and advising you on what to do next.
          Well done anyway, so pleased for you, and the bloody Co-Op.
          “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Thanks Johnboy, couldn't have done it without all the legal beagle advice you are all amazing

Comment

Enter a defence. Use the 2 links from http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...856#post456856 . It's not absolutely essential to be 100% on the money as the Co-op will pay but i don't like taking chances and CEL may take one on a default judgement whether you tell them or not.

Until you get it in writing that it's cancelled think like it continues.

M1

Comment

Ok will do and as I said to Johnboy thanks ever so much mystery1 you have all been brilliant

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X