• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Parking Eye

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
    Contact parking eye and ask if they will agree an extension to the period for filing your defence pursuant to cpr 15.5 to allow digestion of the Cambridge case. The 28 day day extension allowed for would allow until mid June. They may or may not agree.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pro...es/part15#15.5

Agreement extending the period for filing a defence
    (1) The defendant and the claimant may agree that the period for filing a defence specified in rule 15.4 shall be extended by up to 28 days.
    (2) Where the defendant and the claimant agree to extend the period for filing a defence, the defendant must notify the court in writing.

M1
    M1, hiw should I contact them then please , should I try to do on the MCOL then, is there somewhere in there to do it or should I call them or email them or how should I go about this please M1?:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
    Thank you
    Grant ;-))

Comment

enforcement@parkingeye.co.uk

ParkingEye Limited
      PO Box 565
      Chorley
      PR6 6HT

01772 450970

You will need their written answer to forward to the court.

M1

Comment

enforcement@parkingeye.co.uk

ParkingEye Limited
        PO Box 565
        Chorley
        PR6 6HT

01772 450970

You will need their written answer to forward to the court.

M1
        Would it be Ok to email them then M1 saying >>

Dear Sir/ Madam, with reference to parking offence No .....
        Can I ask for an extension in filing my defence please pursuant to cpr15.5

(1) The defendant and the claimant may agree that the period for filing a defence specified in rule 15.4 shall be extended by up to 28 days.
        (2) Where the defendant and the claimant agree to extend the period for filing a defence, the defendant must notify the court in writing.

Would this be Ok or is it worded wrongly and should it be a hard copy in the post? I can obviously do both, and then await a reply.

Comment

Pretty much but remember to mention waiting on the result of the Cambridge test case. 1. It's a valid reason to wait 2. If they refuse it could help with costs and unreasonable behaviour.

M1

Comment

Thank you M1, so does this sound Ok? >>

Can I ask for an extension in filing my defence please pursuant to cpr15.5 to allow digestion of the Cambridge case.

I await your desicion.
            Many thanks and With my regards
            Mr ......

or Have I worded and added anything wrongly here please M1:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
            Last edited by grant007; 10th May 2014, 15:24:PM.

Comment

Seems fine to me.

M1

Comment

Seems fine to me.

M1
                Thank you M1 I will do that then, thanks again for your help M1:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Hey guys/gals...

Scotland here,just received my first parking charge notice for being 14 mins past my 90 mins allowed time....In that day thought I parked in Lidl ran in to get a juice and then sold my car that day to the garage right next to the store,evans halshaw...

The time for the sale was longer than anticipated and also on that day the sales rep took my car out and then reparked it in the same car park.....whats my stance on this?

Comment

In Scotland there is no keeper liability. If they want to sue someone it'd have to be the driver but they probably don't know who that is. Ignore.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by grant007 View Post
                      Would it be Ok to email them then M1 saying >>

Can I ask for an extension in filing my defence please pursuant to cpr15.5

Hi Again M1, well I did send an email to these people yesterday and I havnt heard anything as of yet, will resend it again by email as I am out in Spain at the moment, I only have until the 20th to put a defence in and am also struggling to get anything in writing from the local council about there not being any planning consent for ANPR's , but they have actually told me (the council) that they are not aware or canoot find any, although if it is over the 4yrs then the 4 yr rule comes in that they dont need anynow, I did find a posting somewhere on the net though that the ANPRS would become live in Oct 2010, so that would mean the the 4yr rule wouldnt have come into force as of yet, so I know we are getting close to the 20th and although I have read many postings and started to read the Pranksters Guide but I am a bit confused what to enter on the defence for the 20th of this month if we dont get the Extention.
                      Any ideas's M1 please?
                      Many thanks as always
                      G:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

No problem.

Start a new thread and put up all the info you can. If you have the signs in picture that's brilliant. Don't give a sh1t about planning permission etc. Don't need names and addresses either but leave dates on any documents.

M1

Comment

No problem.

Start a new thread and put up all the info you can. If you have the signs in picture that's brilliant. Don't give a sh1t about planning permission etc. Don't need names and addresses either but leave dates on any documents.

M1
                          M1, I will start a new thread yes no probs, but I dont understand what you mean about >>
                          Signs?
                          Who doesnt care about the planning?
                          What names and address are you meaning?

So basically I didnt understand any of your reply I am so sorry M1 please elaborate

Comment

M1 Mr Man ,
                            Would a defence using the ANPR (No permission) reason be a good defence and enough on its own for a defence, if so I will enter that just before the 20th but I could do with some help of Wording that really, Not sure why you felt a new thread is necessary but I will do if you feel I should?
                            I dont have pics of the signs as I am out in spain at the moment and dont return until the 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by grant007 View Post
                              M1, I will start a new thread yes no probs, but I dont understand what you mean about >>
                              Signs?
                              Who doesnt care about the planning?
                              What names and address are you meaning?

So basically I didnt understand any of your reply I am so sorry M1 please elaborate

Signs are the signs they allege created a contract i.e. max 2 hours free or £1 an hour blah blah blah We want £100 if you make a mistake.

I don't care about planning and am not convinced the court will either. Not a defence at all as far as i'm concerned.

I mean your name and address. I don't want or need your personal info.

M1

Comment

Signs are the signs they allege created a contract i.e. max 2 hours free or £1 an hour blah blah blah We want £100 if you make a mistake.

I don't care about planning and am not convinced the court will either. Not a defence at all as far as i'm concerned.

I mean your name and address. I don't want or need your personal info.

M1
                                Ok M1, I will start a new thread and out all the info on there, thank you for your response, I will also out a link on here to the new thread, thank you again M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X