• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blue Badge - debt recovery plus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Badge - debt recovery plus

Hi I regularly visit a shopping centre but recently moved address. I have a blue badge which should be registered for 3 years from issue and hadn't received a problem before when parking there multiple times. However recently I'm not sure what happened and my badge has dropped from their files I assume and I have been handed multiple PCNs. As I moved address recently I didnt receive any of them and now debt recovery plus have sent me a threatening letter threatening legal action. What is my best course of action. I cant see a way to contact debt recovery plus or appeal the pcn as it says too much time has passed.
    Tags: None

Could you please post up photos of the PCN and letter(s) received from Debt Recovery Plus?
    redact identifying details from documents prior to posting

Comment

What do you mean by "I have a blue badge which should be registered for 3 years..."? Registered with who? Does that particular shopping centre only accept BBs if you have previously registered it with them? It isn't sufficient just to display it in the car?

Can you get a photo of the T&Cs displayed in the car park which state how BB bays can be used and post it here?

Is this car park run by the council or is it a private car park?
      Last edited by PallasAthena; 12th July 2024, 16:49:PM.
      All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

It will be a private parking ticket as Debt Recovery Plus solely provide " debt resolution services to the private parking sector,"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X