• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge notice

Hello

Please could you give me advice on this .

I have received a letter from smart parking after new year time. The issued date was 18th December. I was at the car park on 2nd December.

I appealed it and has been acknowledged on 5th of Jan .

but nothing being received then until this week, we got a letter from debt recovery company requesting us to pay £170 or they would take us to court.

the reason of my appeal was I tried to pay the parking on the day but I didn’t have coin, so I downloaded the app. Unfortunately the app just didn’t work. I couldn’t pay. So I drove away to a car park near by. I have evidence of me parked there instead. I didn’t have evidence of the app not working for me .due to on the day I had my baby with me, he was unsettle so it took me a while to try to work out how to pay on the app while comforting my child. Cctv shoes I was there for 15 mins ( photo of cars in and out only)

I thought the appeal Acknowledged email advised
    Once appealed received, all action to be suspended until appeal result. But I haven’t get a result then this has been passed on to debt recovery company.

could you please help me with this? What should I do on this case please ?

thank you very much for your time to read through this.
    Tags: None

In your appeal, did you identify the driver?

Can you upload the documents you have received to a hosting site and post the link here.
    A photo of the parking signs will be useful if you can get it.

Comment

Hi have received a pcn on 20/03/2024 states that I crossed the dartford crossing on the 18/12/2023 but did not pay the charge. now I can't remember if I paid that or not. so my question is can they send a PCN after that long. thanks

Comment

dngi but please start your own thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X