• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CPM parking charge notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPM parking charge notice

Hi
    I am new here and need advice please .
    I just received parking charge notice issued by CPM and not sure how can/ if I can appeal.
    went to visit a friend on Sunday 28th an sparked in a usual spot (parked there many times in past as Sat and Sun was free of parking ). Today after receiving a penalty notice contacted friend of mine who then went to speak to the property objet to discuss any potential changes in regards to parking . Over confirmed that the land was under the council until 32st dec 2023 , but then CPM took over - hence changes to parking permits etc.
    I am quite surprised as no notice to residents was provided with information of changes , besides £100 fine for just „entering the land” seems a bit unreasonable.

please help
    Tags: None

can you post up your charge notice, first removing name& address and registration nd reference numbers but leave in all dates and times.

Also photos of any parking signs.

Comment

Here is the letter and the picture of the sign
      Attached Files

Comment

If that helps , I’ve also visted the shop in the building which belongs to the ocher of the land .

Comment

Same owner*

Comment

I can't read the notice or sign.
            Could you post them onto a hosting site like Imgur and give us the link.

Have you asked the landowner to intervene?

Comment

Hi DES8,

thanks for getting back to me .

I will try to post the picture of the letter and the sign again -
              Hopefully better copies this time.

just wanted to mention that went there yesterday to double check, and there is a council sign as well informing that parking permit is required only Mon do Fri .(second photo)

Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Photo of this sign was provided with fine .
                Attached Files

Comment

Can just about read the PCN, but the parking sign needs to be photo'd square on.
                  Would be easier if posted on a hosting site

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X