• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent Advice Needed: Unexpected Final Reminder for £100 PCN from ParkMaven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No real further advice, other than see how it develops

The claimant might be prepared to lower his demands and accept a reduced amount.
    Whether or not you find the reduction acceptable will depend on your situation.
    You will have to take into account the cost of attending court (a day's pay and wasted time), the stress, the possibility of losing (County Court is always a bit of a lottery!) etc

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
      No real further advice, other than see how it develops

The claimant might be prepared to lower his demands and accept a reduced amount.
      Whether or not you find the reduction acceptable will depend on your situation.
      You will have to take into account the cost of attending court (a day's pay and wasted time), the stress, the possibility of losing (County Court is always a bit of a lottery!) etc

Good luck
      Hi DES8,

I wanted to update you on the outcome of my case. I'm pleased to say that I managed to negotiate with DCBL Legal and reached an outcome I am OK with.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your support and help throughout this process. Without your guidance, I don't think I would have had the courage to take this on and see it through.

Thanks again for everything.

Best regards,

Rav

Comment

Thanks for the update, and pleased to hear you negotiated a result that was acceptable for you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X