• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

2 parking ticket issued for not park correctly in bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 parking ticket issued for not park correctly in bay

Hello to all
    I am having stressful days as I have recived a claim from the UK Parking Control Limited for not parking in Bay correctly.

appreciate if any one with knowledge giving me a a bit of advise
    Tags: None

First of all edit your first post so that the driver cannot be identified
    Change the wording where necessary to "the. driver parked in line" and "the driver parked with a small gap" etc

Secondly acknowledge the claim, indicate you will defend it but do not enter a defence yet.

Thirdly post up a copy of the claim form, but first remove all identifying details (e.g. your name, car reg number, claim number etc) but leave in all dates

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post

First of all edit your first post so that the driver cannot be identified
      Change the wording where necessary to "the. driver parked in line" and "the driver parked with a small gap" etc

Secondly, acknowledge the claim, and indicate you will defend it but do not enter a defence yet.

Thirdly post up a copy of the claim form, but first remove all identifying details (e.g. your name, car reg number, claim number etc.) but leave in all dates
      thank you so much for your kind reply
      I could not find the click to edit my post but I will read more to find it.
      I completed the knowledge of service just now and attached a copy of the claim form
      second claim form was four 4 weeks ago and I was replied to with no experience and with simple words that did not know what am i doing in the defence then they followed up and now decided to follow up and it is in mediation service.
      but this new one I am trying to get advice
      i appreciated your advise
      Attached Files

Comment

The edit facility is in the blue bar at the bottom of your post.

You should now send a subject access Request (SAR) to UK Parking Control Limited, and a CPR 31.14 Request to DCB Legal (Templates for both requests can be found in the SHORTCUTS panel on the right of this page.

Also it would be helpful if you can post up pictures of the signs at the car park

Comment

For new members (who have only made a few posts) the edit function is only available for a short time after posting. I've edited the OP's first post so they can re-post the details.

Comment

You should now send a Subject Access Request (SAR) to UK Parking Control Limited, and a CPR 31.14 Request to DCB Legal (Templates for both requests can be found in the SHORTCUTS panel on the right of this page.

Also it would be helpful if you could post up pictures of the signs at the car park
            for your advice, I have copied and pasted the template of CPR 31.14 but under Particulars of Claim, I can not see a list of documents I can see it says contract so do I have to just request for the contract only? or what do i have to request?
            1. Contract
            2. Default Notice
            3. Notice of Assignment
            this is what I have put in this section is this right?
            and also in SAR letter

Please supply the data about me that I am entitled to under data protection law relating to myself.
            i am not sure what other documents i may request. or the above line is fine?
            thank you so much for your help again

Comment

You should now send a subject access Request (SAR) to UK Parking Control Limited, and a CPR 31.14 Request to DCB Legal (Templates for both requests can be found in the SHORTCUTS panel on the right of this page.

Also it would be helpful if you can post up pictures of the signs at the car park
              for the photo of the car park honestly i did not receive another letter myself to check the photo but i will check with other member of household to see if there is any letter they may forgotten to tell me that is helping me to find the photo and the details.
              i am not visiting this place regularly and i was only once in this place and that how i know what it could be. but the photo definitely helps to get an idea
              i will look in to this now

Comment

Originally posted by Ali123456 View Post
                for your advice, I have copied and pasted the template of CPR 31.14 but under Particulars of Claim, I can not see a list of documents I can see it says contract so do I have to just request for the contract only? or what do i have to request?
                1. Contract
                2. Default Notice
                3. Notice of Assignment
                this is what I have put in this section is this right?
                and also in SAR letter

Please supply the data about me that I am entitled to under data protection law relating to myself.
                i am not sure what other documents i may request. or the above line is fine?
                thank you so much for your help again
                The Particulars of Claim make reference to:
                PCN
                The signs forming the contract

You request copies of both.

Regarding the signs can you find the car park on google earth. the signs might be visible. I'll have a look if you give me the post code.

Comment

hi thank you so much for your kind reply
                  1. Contract
                  2. Default Notice
                  3. Notice of Assignment

I have sent the letter with the 3 points I said in my previous post,
                  do I need to change it and send it again or the first one will fine?

I also found a letter with a photo of the car on it i will scan it today and send it here
                  the postcode of the parking is The Broadwalk Shopping Centre

Station Rd, Edgware HA8 7BD

thank you again

Comment

Points 2 & 3 do not apply in this case.
                    The template for CPR31.14 says in large capital letters only ask for documents that are mentioned in the Particulars of Claim .

The SAR is a request only for data about you held by the parking company

Did you request a copy of the PCN in your CPR1.14 letter?
                    If not, do so now

Comment

thanks for the reply
                      I did not request a copy of the PCN, in CPR31.14 do i need to resend it today? i only requested contract I attached what I have written in the letter and also attached a copy of the letter I got from the address
                      this was how I sent the letter sorry

i had made a mistake and did not make a correct request I think, so should i have to resend the letter with the request for PCN?
                      I do appreciate all your kind reply
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yes, now ask for a copy of the PCN.

Also please repost the Notice to Keeper, this time leaving in all dates and times

Comment

hi
                          i would like to thank you firstly for the time you have spent to advise me, I do appreciate I have requested the document and I have replied today with the photo have taken of the time after the cars next to me moved and parking were less busy the sign is that small that hard to read even from short distance.
                          i am not sure how should i know to make my defence, i am not good at English i am not good and i know every word is important to how you say it.
                          would you please advise me again on how to put my defence in the right words?

Originally posted by Ali123456 View Post
                          thanks for the reply
                          I did not request a copy of the PCN, in CPR31.14 do i need to resend it today? i only requested a contract I attached what I have written in the letter and also attached a copy of the letter I got from the address
                          this was how I sent the letter sorry

I had made a mistake and did not make a correct request I think, so should i have to resend the letter with the request for PCN?
                          I do appreciate all your kind reply
                          Attached Files

Comment

Can you please repost the Notice to Keeper.
                            This time please leave in all dates and all times of parking.
                            This is important as it is where they often fail to follow proper procedures and gives you a defence.

Comment

thank you so much for your prompt reply
                              i think the files now could be read the details you need
                              thanks again
                              Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X