• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter from Debt recovery plus!! Parking tickets x2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from Debt recovery plus!! Parking tickets x2

Ive recieved a LETTER BEFORE CLAIM in the post today, its the first ive heard of 2 parking tickets from the same place. I have 30 days to respond its Debt recovery plus working for smart parking. They want £340. In 30 days or they are instructed to proceed with legal proceedings. How do i respond to this? All help appeciated
    Tags: None

It will not be DRP who has issued the LBC.
    They do not have the required legal standing to do so.
    Who is the letter actually from, & to whom are you required to make payment? (According to the letter).
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Its from CST Law working on behalf of smart parking. Names them as the Claimant
      "We are instructed by smart parking limited to commence legal action against you to recover the amount outstanding. We are informed that you have failed to settle the amount owed or provid3 a valid reason for non payment. (Then 2 dates of chatges and the amount of 340) inthe event the out standing debt is not paid in full, we are instructed to commence legal proceedings. Our client is satisfied that it has sufficient eveidence to suport this claim and if necessary will rely on this evidence in court "

All the ways tp pay arr all the debt recovery plus and not smart parking.

All help appreciated

Comment

Excuse the spelling mistakes ive got 2 broke fingers. Last bit should say all the ways to pay are all to DRP and not to smary parking

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl B View Post
          Thanks for the reply. Its from CST Law working on behalf of smart parking. Names them as the Claimant
          "We are instructed by smart parking limited to commence legal action against you to recover the amount outstanding. We are informed that you have failed to settle the amount owed or provid3 a valid reason for non payment. (Then 2 dates of chatges and the amount of 340) inthe event the out standing debt is not paid in full, we are instructed to commence legal proceedings. Our client is satisfied that it has sufficient eveidence to suport this claim and if necessary will rely on this evidence in court "

All the ways tp pay arr all the debt recovery plus and not smart parking.

All help appreciated
          Did CST enclose a pre action protocol pack with the LBC?
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl B View Post
            Excuse the spelling mistakes ive got 2 broke fingers. Last bit should say all the ways to pay are all to DRP and not to smary parking
            Ouch!
            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X