• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Starbucks Southgate Park scam help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks Southgate Park scam help

Hi,

im looking for a little help if possible please.

so I was working at Stansted airport and went out for breakfast. I went over to the Starbucks at Southgate Park for a coffee. On entry to the site there was an older lady sitting on the floor just outside the park. I didn’t want to block the road so went in and parked outside Starbucks, I went back to the entrance to see if I could help the lady. We sat there for maybe 10 minutes whilst she got ready to be helped up. Once we got her up and on her way I went back to the car and left as I now had no time for coffee as my break time was nearly over and I needed to get back to site.
    This all happened on the 2/12/22, date of issue of the notice was 14/12/22 it was delivered to me on 19/12/22.
    I have initially appealed it telling them the story above. I imagine looking at the replies on this forum that they will reject it.
    can one of the cleaver people give me a template of what I need to reply next or even tell me what happens next please.

thanks Lee.
    Tags: None

Had a reply today from MET parking rejecting my appeal. Can someone please help me with what to reply or what to do next. Really don’t want to give these parasites any of my money if I can help it. Thanks.

Comment

ostell it looks like you’re the resident helper of this issue. Can you help me in anyway with a reply or with what to do next?

Comment

Sounds like you've admitted to being the driver so not a lot you can do but wait for the next set of letters.

What was the reason for the charge?

Comment

Hi Ostell, I parked on there site and left without paying the parking fee or using Starbucks on site. I was gone for 20/30 minutes.

Comment

Hi all, I was equally disgusted by this when i got a PCN for a 23 minute stay for using the McDonalds (parked at Starbucks as McD car park was full). Surely this must be a big issue as the location means the only way you can access the McDonalds and Starbucks is by car?!

I followed the appeal process as this stalls the 14 day period for the £60 reduced fine but in parallel to this and after reading another forum I wrote a polite note to the land owner Euro Garages, CEO Zuber Issa, zuber@eurogarages.com. This was forwarded on and today I got an email from the Starbucks Area Manager saying they will request that MET will cancel the PCN.

I'm keeping hold of this mail but sounds like a result.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X