• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gladstones lbc, pcm parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladstones lbc, pcm parking

Hey everyone new here.

Pcm charged a vehicle in residents parking outside flat, parked restricted area, now over 3 yrs later gladstones sent a lbc by email.
    original appeal rejected of course but didnt use independant appeals.
    have contacted property managers but hmmmm i doubt they will do anything they are useless too.
    Tags: None

I know I have to send a sar to pcm and ask for time for legal advice to gladstones, is it better to wait till the 30 days I'd near up or not?

Cheers for any and all advice.

Comment

Not much to go off I'm afraid.

Are you a tenant, owner, friend or family of the flat?

When did you receive the LBC?
      If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      LEGAL DISCLAIMER
      Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Shared owner, just had the lbc 2 days ago, so it was not in the car park, but the access rd into the car park, which was not sign posted so I used to park there, I woke one morning to noise outside looked out 2 men appeared to be erecting the pole at 5 am !

went out n bam sign there and ticket on car!
        The "entrance signage " is on the car park entrance so what they have done is placed the smaller sign back out the estate past the entrance signage on the road in.

it was also pitch black when they took photos of the car and signs and they are not lit signs.

I'd hope they haven't got a leg to stand on really.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X