• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Charge Notice from District Enforcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Charge Notice from District Enforcement

All,

Have received a parking charge notice from District Enforcement with a reason "No valid payment".
    Attaching the redacted letter here.
    Sorry for creating a new thread for this but have struggled to figure out what my next step would be for appealing.
    The £70 charge for not paying for parking is just ridiculous!

Please could someone help out.

Regards,
    B
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

If you pay within 14 days it is £35.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Unless I have missed something that PCN is non compliant with schedule 4 of PoFA 2012 in that it does not specify the period of parking.

Tagging ostell for his opinion

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
        If you pay within 14 days it is £35.
        Thanks, I have appealed on their website, but I guess the schedule 4 of POFA point will be raised after they reject my appeal, is that right?

Comment

I trust you did not identify the driver in your appeal

Comment

The notice specifies the date (blanked out). Is that considered insufficient?
            Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Dates ?

Comment

I did not identify the driver, used the template I found on the forum, that says the driver did not see the signs.

Comment

Date of parking is 11 Aug 2022 and the letter received today.

Comment

Period of parking is not there but this could be considered de minimus. I'd pay the £35 offered and draw a line under the matter

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                      Period of parking is not there but this could be considered de minimus. I'd pay the £35 offered and draw a line under the matter
                      So, do you think I can't fight it off?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X