• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

APCOA PArking Charge Notice at Bristol Parkway Station

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APCOA PArking Charge Notice at Bristol Parkway Station

I have received a Parking Charge Notice from Apcoa at Bristol Parkway Station for legend offence on 17th May 2022 06.34 and issued on 30th May 2022 “for the alleged contravention of Use of a Private Car Park without a valid payment/permit”.

The two photos attached show the car on a roadway at a zebra crossing, not parked.

The car was not parked and only ever stopped at give way lines at the entrance and exit (neither of which areas are shown in the photo).

Do I have grounds for appeal and how do I proceed if I do?

Tags: None

Photos of letter.

Tiny writing on photos show (RH photo) car exiting car park at 06.34 and entering car park in LH photo at 15.35 on 17th May.
    Attached Files

Comment

The LH photo was actually taken at 1535 on 16th May and the RH one at 06.34 on 17th May. It looks like the ANPR cameras weren’t working on the rear car park entrance/exit and didn’t pick me up leaving a minute or two after 15.35 on 16th, nor me entering a minute or two before 06.34 on 17th May.
      There is a sign up saying “no through Road” but I wasn’t using it as a through route. On the 16th 8 had a call from a friend who needed picking up from the station (I work close to the station) so I said I’d get her on the way home but just as I got in to the station she called to say she’d met a neighbour there and was already on her way home. The next morning I was on my way through to collect some train tickets on the way to work, as I entered the station car park my husband called to say I’d left my purse at home so I couldn’t get them because I didn’t have a card, so I carried on driving.

Help!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X