• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tricky situation with parking tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricky situation with parking tickets

This is my first post and I'm coming in desperation. 4 years ago I decided to junk my car because I saw no use for it anymore and planned on buying a new one sometime down the line. When handed off to the owner of the junkyard he took it off my hands and I turned in the proper forms to the DMV. Turns out he didn't junk the car and he sold it. The forms never were lost somehow at the dmv and the man never took my name off of my old car and when I did my taxes this year I was charged for parking violations from my old car. I've tried talking to the dmv and they won't listen they just tell me to pay the fines and fill out another form relinquishing the car from my name. The only problem is I will be paying 500 dollars for a mistake I didn't make. Any advice is appreciated this is my last hope
    Tags: None

Unfortunately this is a UK based site and you may not get a useable response.

Call to Congressman complaining about DMV mistake costing you money ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X