• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Euro car parks - NTK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro car parks - NTK

Hi

I received this from Euro car parks.

The car was parked an hour and a half at the time there.

The driver thought they paid we found the payment website on their phone history at the time of parking but we can't see any history of payments.

I was not the driver at the time.

Thank you!
    Tags: None

Dear Sirs,

I have just received your Notice to Keeper xxxxx for vehicle VRM xxxx

You have failed to comply with the requirements of Schedule 4 of The Protection Of
    Freedoms Act 2012 namely, but not limited to, failing to give the invitation to keeper in the
    format prescribed by section 9 (2) (e) of the Act. You cannot, therefore, transfer liability for
    the alleged charge from the driver at the time to me, the keeper.

There is no legal requirement to name the driver at the time and I will not be doing so.

I do not expect to hear from you again, or your debt collectors, except to confirm that no
    further action will be taken on this matter and my personal details have been removed from
    your records.

Yours etc

First class post withnfree certificate of posting from a post office

What were the dates?

Comment

Hi Ostell

The date of event was the 30/03/22
      Date issued was 08/04/22

I received it in the post 13/04 but haven't had a chance to deal with it due to personal reasons.

Do i add to your message above: I was not the driver at the time?

Comment

Hi

They rejected my appeal

Please see attached.

Is it worth going to the POPLA?

Because if i loose that appeal i don't get the discount.

If yes how do i go about appealing?

Thank you!
        Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X