• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

G24 parking charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G24 parking charge

Hi, I have received a parking ticket from G24. G24 reckon I was parked on Wickes Halesowen car park from 6.19am until 12.38pm on the 5th January 2022. The car was only parked on the car park to do an exchange which happened when the store opened at 7.04am, I have a receipt that shows this transaction. The car was actually on the car park from 6.19am and then moved next door to the car park where I work at 7.25am; there are approximately 46 witnesses that could confirm this.
    I was actually on strike that day and the picket line was over by 9.45am. The car was then taken to a Wetherspoons in Cradley Heath 4 miles away from Wickes; there are several witnesses to confirm this. The car was then outside the Wetherspoons from 10.05am until 12.25pm. There were two other people in the car besides myself they can confirm this, there were 8 people in the pub with me who can confirm this.
    At 12.25pm 3 of us left the Wetherspoons in my car 2 people were dropped off, the car then pulled on my drive at 12.51pm, I have CCTV footage to prove this. My house is 4.2 miles from Wickes car park even if it had been there it could not have done this journey in 13 minutes with the traffic and traffic lights in the area and that is without 2 drop offs.
    My Google timeline confirms all my movements for that day; it also confirms I did not go back to the Wickes car park.
    When the car was taken onto Somers forge car park at 7.25am it was dark and the car took a right turn, it also had to pass a parked car that was stationary in the left hand lane. There are 2 cameras on a post in the car park that are taking the pictures, my guess is the left one takes you coming in the right one takes you going out and the right one would not be able to take a picture of me leaving because of the car in the way.
    I think the picture of my car that G24 have got is from another day (I frequent this store a lot because of its location to my work) reasons been A) it is light and B) the car looks like it is bearing left to go out to the main road and C) there is not a car in the left lane in the way.
    Can anybody give me any advice. Thank you.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X