• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SPAG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAG

Hi. Received a PCN, as the keeper of a car, that visited a car park in Scotland. The Notice was received three weeks after the date of contravention. After lost appeal was informed that vehicle was 11 minutes over time. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
    Tags: None

Hi SPAG

ostell Please can you take a look and advise, thank you.

Comment

Thanks, not sure what you are asking me to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SPAG View Post
        Thanks, not sure what you are asking me to do.
        I'm asking a expert member to provide advise. It might be an idea to provide more details, from the start to the rejection of the Appeal, what does it say.

Comment

Thanks. PCN of £100 with reduction to £60 if paid within certain time frame came from Smart Parking.There was no detail on what parking time had been paid for, just two ANPR photographs with enter and exit times. The Notice also makes reference to Parking Eye v Beavis. In response to my reply, which had not been acknowledged, to Smart Parking they said the PCN was correctly issued as insufficient time had been paid, quote '....our payment system confirms that 120 minutes were purchased against Vehicle Registration Mark........however the vehicle was on site for 131 minutes'. I have until tomorrow to get the reduced charge, i wonder should I appeal to POPLA?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X