• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter of claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter of claim

On 25th Sept 2021 a letter of claim for an alleged parking offence that occurred in July 2020. This is the first notification that has been received, there have been no PCN or other letters received prior to this. What is the best way to dispute this?
    Tags: None

Hi Tortoise71

Can you make a copy of the letter, remove all personal details and attach via paperclip icon.

ostell Please can you take a look and advise, thank you.

Comment

SAR to the parking company to get all the documents

Request to the solicitor for all the documents that they intend to use in court, as expected under PAP.

Have you changed address recently?

Comment

You can email it to the parking company's Data Protection Team.

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

Comment

Thank you echat11 1 and ostell for getting back to me so quickly. I will upload later today for you to have a look at.

ostell you mention SAR. Forgive my ignorance, but what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tortoise71 View Post
            Thank you echat11 1 and ostell for getting back to me so quickly. I will upload later today for you to have a look at.

ostell you mention SAR. Forgive my ignorance, but what is that?
            Link in post no 4.

Comment

Please see attached a redacted version of the letter of claim

Letter of claim-redacted.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X