• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN Advice/Help (After 14 days?) And lacks info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN Advice/Help (After 14 days?) And lacks info

I received a parking notice a few days ago (dated 25/08/2021) via the company I work for, pool car. Which is outside of the 14days? . The contravention was on 11/07/2021. Parked and paid using pay and display but haven't kept the ticket. The PCN only says "By either not purchasing the appropriate parking time or remaining at the parking for longer than permitted"... But no details on what I paid or how long I overstayed. I have logged on to the site and the are no details other than the contravention date/time, which is the same as the arrival time, making me think I may have entered the wrong VRN at the pay and display, otherwise I would expect the contravention time to be at the end.

I emailed the company via the website but have had no response.

Is there any advice on how I might get more information without appealing?

Thanks
    Tags: None

So post up the redacted notice but leave dates. Is this a lease car?

Edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred

Read the sticky about private parking

Comment

Yes, lease car. Company just forwarded.
      Attached Files

Comment

Who forwarded it? Who is it addressed to? Was there any other paperwork?

What did you send to them? Was the driver identified?

Let's have the full story
        Last edited by ostell; 2nd September 2021, 16:39:PM.

Comment

Apologies, the company the driver works for received this.

Company policy is that whom ever was driving has to pay any violations etc.

It is address to the company the driver works for and unless there is more comms we are not aware of, which I don't believe there is, the driver has not been identified to the parking company.

Being a lease car, the company is registered keeper.

That is all the info I have I'm afraid. If it's not enough, not to worry, I just thought the fact that it was older than 14 days made it invalid but was also interested in how I find out what the violation was given there is little specific info on the letter, other than you may not have paid enough or stayed too long.

Comment

New to here.. where are the stickies with details about probate parking. Thanks.

Comment

If it's a lease car then the driver's company is unlikely to be the registered keeper. Please find out for certain.

Being a lease car they are are allowed more than 14 days to get the Notice to the hirer.

Comment

Originally posted by Floppydisk48 View Post
                New to here.. where are the stickies with details about probate parking. Thanks.
                First rule of forum: do not hijack other peoples threads. The answer is Parking Tickets: READ THIS FIRST!!!! - LegalBeagles Forum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X