• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier Park PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Park PCN

Just wondered if anyone can help? I received a Parking Charge Notice in the post from Premier Park Ltd re:a car park in Cornwall when I was on holiday. It has photo evidence of me arriving and exiting which are correct. I had to wait for a parking place but as soon as I parked I bought a ticket. The PCN states “ The WHOLE period of parking not paid for”. I have contested the PCN via their website and included evidence of the ticket, which luckily I kept. As I had to wait for a parking place it is showing 15min. more than I paid for. Can they still send me a revised PCN for that 15min. or am I correct in thinking it would have to be delivered within 14 days of the ‘offence’ and it would be way over that time limit. The original PCN was delivered 19 days after the ‘offence’ anyway.
    Tags: None

So has the driver been identified? If not then edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. The driver drove, the keeper received the letter

post up a redacted copy of the NTK but leave dates

Why did you not read, and act upon, the notice in the thread you incorrectly initially posted in? Would have saved a lot of time.
    Last edited by ostell; 12th August 2021, 10:45:AM.

Comment

I suspect, when I replied to contest the PCN, that I have let slip that I was driving!! I replied too quickly without doing some research! Surely they would not have a case as they have stated “ the WHOLE of the parking period was not paid for” and I have given them proof that I paid for parking. I am not very good at computers so may I ask what you mean by :- post up a redacted copy of the NTK (what is that?) Many thanks for your attention.

Comment

I suggest looking at other parking threads to find out what it is about and answer some of the basic questions for yourself.

NTK = Notice to Keeper, the first letter you received.
        redacted = remove personal details.
        Post up = put a copy on here so people can see what you got

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X