• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN Parking Eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN Parking Eye

Hi,
    The keeper of the vehicle received a PCN from Parking Eye.
    The car was parked for 33 minutes on the b&q's car park after 9pm when all the shops were closed.
    The driver used this car park many times before and he was sure he can stay there up to 4 hours. After checking the parking sign again he noticed that after 8.30pm max stay time is 20 minutes.
    ​​​​​​
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Annnna; 16th July 2021, 14:52:PM.
    Tags: None

Dear Sirs,

I have just received your Notice to Keeper xxxxx for vehicle VRM xxxx

You have failed to comply with the requirements of Schedule 4 of The Protection Of Freedoms Act 2012 namely, but not limited to, failing to give the invitation to keeper in the format prescribed by section 9 (2) (e) of the Act. You cannot, therefore, transfer liability for the alleged charge from the driver at the time to me, the keeper.

There is no legal requirement to name the driver at the time and I will not be doing so.

I do not expect to hear from you again, or your debt collectors, except to confirm that no further action will be taken on this matter and my personal details have been removed from your records.

Yours etc

First class post with free certificate of posting from a post office

perhaps some photos of the signs

Comment

Photo added. Thank you.

Comment

So when PE reject you appeal to POPLA with that POFA fail and add in that the sign is unclear as the reduced times were not in the same font as the other limits.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X