• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter of claim (pcn) 5 years later

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo
    Attached Files

Comment

Part 2 photo
      Attached Files

Comment

hi ostell can you please read through if im doing this right ? and where it says

To enable me to file my defence and/or counterclaim, I require inspection of documents you mention in your statement of case ahead of filing my defence on xx/xx/XXXX <<<< is this when i got pcn ????

muchly appreciated
        Attached Files

Comment

Just miss out the date, just ask for within 7 days. It's the date when your defence has to be with the court

Comment

Okey I've sent everything, whats gunna happen next, what if its unsuccessful, do I have to fight my own case? I don't want them adding more fees on top , sorry this is stressing me out ,I'm thinking to much.... If you could just give me clear idea or some kind of closure on what happens next and what if its unsuccessful

Comment

Small claims court track is very limited in what costs can be claimed. It will probably proceed to court but need the docs to defend it

Have a read of this about charges added on: https://www.dropbox.com/s/16qovzulab...inson.pdf?dl=0

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X