• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter of claim (pcn) 5 years later

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter of claim (pcn) 5 years later

Hi guys,

I had pcn ticket back in 2016 in small private parking area, I've appealed the next day through email but no one got back to me so I left it, and 5 years later, I just received a letter of claim from dcb legal asking for £160 within 30 days, help what do I do this is making me anxious
    Tags: None

If you still have the original PCN then post it up suitably redacted but leave dates. What date in 2016, approx?

If you have no details then
    SAR to the parking company
    CPR 31.14 request to DCBL

Comment

it was the 28th November 2016 when I checked my email, (not December)
      Sorry what is SAR and CPR this all new to me

Comment

Templates in the Shortcuts Panel on this page.

Comment

Thanks and also should i mention about the appeal or not, along with the CPR to dcbl? Or just send the CPR to their response link

Comment

Yes, mention the appeal that was not responded to.

Comment

Do have to evidence the appeal to them aswell? Screenshot the email etc

Comment

I've opened the link that leads to the CPR 31.14 letter, which I am going through and where it says
                NB: ONLY LIST HERE DOCUMENTS THAT ARE MENTIONED IN THE PARTICULARS OF CLAIM ON THE FRONT OF THE CLAIM FORM – eg. IF THEY DON’T MENTION ‘ DEFAULT NOTICE’ YOU CANNOT ASK FOR IT UNDER CPR 31.14, IF THEY MENTION CONTRACT rather than AGREEMENT – ask for the CONTRACT…IF IN DOUBT TYPE OUT THE PARTICULARS OF CLAIM AND ASK ON THE FORUM.( and remove this paragraph too!!!!)
                for EXAMPLE
                1. Agreement / Contract
                2. Default Notice
                3. Notice of Assignment

help what do I put here?
                find a copy of the letter of claim I attached on the post
                Attached Files

Comment

PCNs mentioned and details of the signs that created the alleged contract.

Comment

Do I need to evidence the appeal, screenshot the email?

Comment

No, just that you have appealled.

Would be nice to see what you appealed on here, suitably redacted.

Comment

Yea sure

Comment

Yea sure .
                          Attached Files

Comment

This is what they wrote back
                            Attached Files

Comment

Part 2
                              Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X