• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bus gate Trap Kidbrooke Pk Road london PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus gate Trap Kidbrooke Pk Road london PCN

Bamboozled by the signage I drove 5 meters through a 10 metre long bus gate/lane/trap, the evidence shows no other traffic on the road and me cutting into the lane to avoid the correct road I needed to take, I accept I made this error but it clearly shows this was of no benefit for me to do or as if I drove in to cheat traffic.

However my main issue is this incident occurred 21/1/2021, I have only just received the PCN notice dated 9/3/2021 yesterday 11/3/2021 from Greenwich Borough Council

Shocked at the demand for payment of £130 with no offer of the usual discount they also claim to have written to me prior, this is totally untrue or at least it hasn't been delivered to my address.

I understand these PCN's must be issued within 28 days of the incident happening, clearly the number of days between 21/1/2021 & 9/3/2021 exceeds 28 days

I plan to appeal but want to clarify if i'm correct regarding them notifying me within the 28 day time frame.

Also any advice to their claim to have sent prior notice which wasn't received would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
    Tags: None

You are probably better posting on Pepipoo about this http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30

Comment

michael

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
        You are probably better posting on Pepipoo about this http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30
        Thanks Des much appreciated, I've just posted on there now hopefully someone can advise from here or there.

Best

M

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X