• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ISLINGTON PCN 52JM Canonbury Place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISLINGTON PCN 52JM Canonbury Place

I have received a '52JM Failing to comply with a prohibition on certain types of vehicle motor vehicles'. I was new to the area and drove around a lot so I can't even remember this. My first question is, is this about parking or entering a street I should not have entered? They say that they have photographic evidence but didn't add this to their letter. I also can't seem to find out on Google street view whether there are clear signs and also don't know from which way I entered the road. Could I ask for the evidence? and can something be done about this or can someone at least explain it? Thanks in advance!
    Tags: None

What vehicle do you drive?

Ignore the above as thought it may have had something to do with ULEZ.

michael
    Last edited by ploddertom; 15th February 2021, 14:30:PM.

Comment

The only restrictions seem to be "controlled parking zone"
      You can view the photographic evidence here ; Parking ticket viewer - Pay PCN Home (tarantoportal.com)

as this is a penalty charge try posting on FightBack Forums (pepipoo.com)

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
        The only restrictions seem to be "controlled parking zone"
        You can view the photographic evidence here ; Parking ticket viewer - Pay PCN Home (tarantoportal.com)

as this is a penalty charge try posting on FightBack Forums (pepipoo.com)
        Thanks, I didn't know I could check this online. unfortunately, it says 'no images were found for this pcn'

Comment

Originally posted by NLinLondon View Post

Thanks, I didn't know I could check this online. unfortunately, it says 'no images were found for this pcn'
          is there anything I can do since there are no images?

Comment

Complainnto Islington about the lack of evidence!

Ask on Pepipoo... they are the experts on council PCNs

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X