• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter from BW legal for parking charges, never received original note

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from BW legal for parking charges, never received original note

Good afternoon, sorry for being yet another helpless individual asking for help, I have been trying to navigate the threads and advice but seem to be going around in circles and was hoping someone could offer some clarity.

Back before christmas (late October / November) I was notified by BW legal that I was being taken to court for staying over the allowed period in February 2020 (Cardiff stadium, premier parks). As soon as i received this I contacted them as I had not received any prior correspondence informing me of a PCN, the first I was aware of any charge was the bw legal threat, I received no letters from premier parks. I asked them to provide proof it was me (due to timescales, memory, etc), this docket arrived at my home 2 hours ago (hence reading this forum, other places and trying to get myself informed).

The long and short of it is, it was me (I dont dispute that) but I never received the original offer for the reduced payment, now my only option is to pay £150+.

Can someone explain if i have options and what they are? I have tried to find a way to approach premierparks and am currently drafting a letter to their appeals (but feel this is pointless as now with bw legal). Is there any way to have it thrown out as i never had the original letters or the fact that it took them months to go between premier parks and bw legal?

Thank you for any advice received
    Tags: None

So edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. Use "the driver" etc. The driver drove, the keeper received the notices

CPR 31.14 request to the solicitor for all the documentsand tell them that this is the first you have heard about this matter

SAR to Premier Park to get all the documents concerning you and you VRM.

Nothing to stop you appealing but wait till you get the paperwork.
    Last edited by ostell; 6th February 2021, 12:59:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X