• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Jacobs warrant of control for parking ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs warrant of control for parking ticket

Hi ,
    I am still getting baliff visits
    from Jacobs
    requesting for a fine relating to a council parking charge back in 2018

the warrant of control first issued was more then 13 months ago .

any advice on This , I’m not sure what the laws are on this
    I was told that after 13 months the debt dies and warrant or control can not be renewed .

I have not paid anything or entered to a payment agreement

thanks
    Tags: None

A warrant of control is valid for 12 months but may be extended on application to court

tagging ploddertom

Comment

I answered on the other thread.

Comment

Thanks Yh sorry I don’t know how to delete one thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X