• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with parking notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with parking notice

Hi I really need help. I received a parking notice on the 17th July 2020. It was from NE parking. we went out for the first time for a drive as we had to self isolating due to cover virus as we are pensioners. We arrived at Blackpool and parked in Bond street pay and display. There was only one parking spot left so we parked the best we could as my partner has had two hip replacement s and struggles to get out of the car. The way we parked was so he could get out. We paid and went for a cup of tea. We came back early to find the attendant had given us a parking fine. I tried speaking to him but he was aggressive and drove away. I asked them for photographs of the offence. I never received any. Today I received a notice to keeper what do I do?
    Last edited by Poppy53; 30th August 2020, 22:04:PM.
    Tags: None

So first rewrite the post so that the identity of the driver is not obvious, use "the driver ....."etc

post up a copy of the Notice to keeper you received suitably redacted

Comment

Hi I have attached photo of my Notice to keeper from NE parking. The picture shows the car is slightly on line this was so we could get out of car as two new hips it's difficult. I tried to speak to the attendant to explain, he walked away and got in his are and went.

Comment

Photo?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X