• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CPM Parking ticket - No response to appeal BUT sending Letter for DEBT Recovery PLUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPM Parking ticket - No response to appeal BUT sending Letter for DEBT Recovery PLUS

On 17/03 I appealed online to CPM , No response to appeal but today 15/05 received a DEBT Recovery Letter

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. You notice to keeper is not compliant with the protection of freedoms act 2012 schedule 4 para 9 and in any event arrived outwith the 14 day period allowed for. I, as keeper, am not liable in law.

On 17/03 and received their acknowledgement via email stating that I ll hear back within 35 days , but within those 35 days I received another letter saying now I now have to pay Full £100. but till date no reply (checked Junk and main mailbox and no Letter) to my appeal and I have not been provided a Popla code.

Today 15/05 I received a letter from DEBT Recovery PLUS asking me to pay £160 , I tried calling CPM to get an update on my appeal but they are saying lines are closed due to Covid 19.

Can someone please advise on next steps, Please?

So as long as you have proof that you sent an appeal then just ignore DRP, they can do nothing. And don't phone, you may give away information that is better kept quiet.

Comment

ostell - Thanks for your reply , I do have the proof they sent as an acknowledgement

Important information about parking appeal - 42****4
      N
      No Reply CPM Appeals <noreply@cpm-digital.com>
      Tue 3/17/2020 11:24 AM
      To: You

Thank you for your recent appeal submission, we can confirm this has been received by our adjudicators.

PLEASE NOTE.If any of the mandatory fields have not been completed correctly or you have appealed on someone's behalf without a signed Letter of Authorisation, your submission will not be deemed as an appeal and therefore WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO. It is your responsibility to ensure you complete all fields fully and correctly. We recommend you check your inbox and Junk folder within 35 days for our response to your appeal.

If you are transferring liability, you must do this online by visiting www.cpmappeals.co.uk/tol

Yours sincerely,

Appeals Department
      UK Car Park Management Ltd

Tel: 0345 463 5050
      Fax: 0845 463 5055

Comment

So sit back and ignore until they respond

Comment

Hi Simoom,

just wondering if this is resolved now as I'm in the same boat. Submitted an appeal and received their automated response of them responding within 35 days but still no reply, checked junk folder and nothing.

Thanks, hope it's all sorted now.

Comment

If you want help on this could you start your own thread please, just to save confusion.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X