• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking Services @ McDonalds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking Services @ McDonalds

Hello all
    I'm new to this forum and wanted to enquire about a MET Parking Services "Parking Charge Notice" received from a McDonalds Drice Thru for overstaying in the car park. The limit was 90 minutes but I stayed 109 minutes.
    I was having severe stomach issues that day and of course I purchased a meal from the restaurant as well but because of my stomach issues I ended up overstaying unknowingly. What I'd like to know from anyone that could help is what are my options? I know this is an invoice and not a penalty, they dont use the word penalty however they do mention "You are notified under paragraph 9(2)b of Schedule 4 of The Protectoon of Freedoms Act 2012 that the driver of the motor vehicle is required to pay this parking charge in full. Any advice would be really appreciated. Kind regards GoodDeeder
    Tags: None

Edit your post so that the identity if the driver cannot be inferred, use " the driver ....." etc.

Post up the PCN suitably redacted, but leave dates. You may find it easier to post on a hosting site such as imgur and put the link on here.

They have to comply with the requirements of POFA,http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...dule/4/enacted , especially paragraph 9 which covers a PCN in the post with no windscreen ticket, in order to transfer liability from the unknown driver to the keeper.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X