• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pre enforcement letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre enforcement letter

2 weeks ago I received a letter from DCBL stating there needed to collect £155 in relation to a parking fine dated 15/02/2016
    I am the registered keeper of the vehicle however I never drive it, my husband does it's his vehicle and I have my own
    I ignored the letter after seeing on a social media site at least 10 other people who had all had the same letter with dates from 2015 to 2016 in the same car park.
    I have now received another letter titled pre enforeenfor letter that is recommending High View parking commence legal recovery action.
    Tried to ring Highview because I want to see exact times and check the car was actually there because my husband can't remember 4 years ago but they say it is with DCBL Shall I contiue to ignore,
    Tags: None

If Highview take the recommended lega action the DCBL get nothing.* Thus is a frightener, hoping the threat of court will make you pay.

SAR (look it up! ) to Highview requesting all the information they hold about you and your car.* You will have to identify yourself and they have 30 days to supply the data.* Then we can look at what they put on the original Notice To Keeper and work from there

Remove hints of who could have been driving from your post.

Comment

Thank you will look up an address for High View parking and write to them, do you recommend recorded delivery as proof of reciept

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X