• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN

Hello
    looking for advice please. My car had a *PCN from premier park. The ticket was paid for and was displayed however when the driver got back to the car there was a PCN on the windscreen, reason not displaying a valid pay and display ticket. *it must be a mistake, as the ticket has the correct vrn on it and The driver was well within time. So I appealed online. ( didn’t realise this was not the thing to do) now they are demanding me to send them my v5. I must point out I have told them I am the keeper, sent photos of the ticket. Do I send these details ? Not sure what to do.
    Last edited by Farmerruby; 16th January 2020, 21:44:PM.
    Tags: None

Send them a copy of the V 5 just to show you are the keeper*

Edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred

Post up a redacted PCN for further help

Comment

Is this ok? Thank you for your help.*

Comment

Keep editing, I can deduce a possible driver.

The only thing you have done wrong is appealing too soon.* It is usually recommended to appeal as the keeper so that it arrives on day 26.**

Delay your response as long as reasonably possible but within* any time limits they set

The object is to get to day 56 without them issuing a Notice to Keeper and without contacting the DVLA.* Either not happening is a POFA fail and therefore no keeper liability, and the driver is unknown. If necessary keep up a letter ping pong until day 56

Comment

Is this better? So do I still send a picture of my v5 I have till the 4 feb according to the email. Thanks again. Didn’t realise this could happen even if there’s a ticket.*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X