• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help Please....BW Legal Threatening court action..Lust Glaze Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please....BW Legal Threatening court action..Lust Glaze Parking

I would really appreciate some advice with regard to two PCN's* issued by Armtrac Security at Lusty Glaze car park in Newquay. I visited the site twice on subsequent days in August* 2019, I purchased tickets for the correct duration of stay on both occasions and placed them on the dashboard. ( I have kept these tickets as proof of purchase). On the first visit there was no PCN attached to my vehicle however on the following day I returned to my vehicle to find a ticket stuck to my wing mirror. I immediately telephoned Armtrac to explain they had made a mistake and they were unsurprisingly uninterested stating that they would not retrospectively cancel a ticket , when I enquired if I could appeal the employee stated it was pointless.* *I received two NTK'S* two months later on the 14/10/2019 and a final red letter threatening court action on the 29/10/19.* I wrote to Armtrac explaining why I deny the alleged contravention 06/11/19 and that I would not correspond until they answered the specific points raised in my letter.* No response- until a letter from BW Legal 18/12/19 , this missive explained that the next stage would be County Court Proceedings and added debt recovery costs of £100 to the original 2 x £100 original charges (£300 was now due) and that payment must be made otherwise interest,ccj etc etc would be added. I e-mailed Armtrac and BW Legal requesting an SAR* 24/12/19 and a halt to all processing. I have received an e-mail from Armtrac 06/01/20 with pictures and documents that they hold , the pictures are not good quality and show every angle except the one showing the ticket on the dash, worryingly they also have added a fabricated e-mail communication from me to them using an unknown e-mail address stating that I offered to pay??.* I have no idea what to do next or how to defend this in court..any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X