• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN - how to get car back ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are all relevant to a degree. In this case it appears the vehicle owner had received nothing from the Council, Court or Enforcement Co prior to the car being clamped then removed. There is also a point that the Blue Badge Scheme recommends the BB is removed from view in the vehicle when it is not being used.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
      They are all relevant to a degree. In this case it appears the vehicle owner had received nothing from the Council, Court or Enforcement Co prior to the car being clamped then removed. There is also a point that the Blue Badge Scheme recommends the BB is removed from view in the vehicle when it is not being used.
      Yes agree. What needs to be established is did the owner on appeal state that he/she is disabled, and if yes did the council make reasonable adjustment. The OP says that the person concerned heard nothing back from appeal, so would it be worth submitting a subject access request to the council?.
      Last edited by Setmefree3; 22nd November 2019, 15:21:PM. Reason: Re read original post.

Comment

Response to further questions:
        I'll compose an email for the person to check with the Council where the correspondence has been going to.
        With regard to Pelham the person lives in a converted property and the post boxes are in the communal hallway area. There is no letter-box on the door to the street so they would have needed to ring the person's doorbell to deliver any paperwork which they did not do.
        The permit holders parking is administered by the council.
        Yes it was the owner/registered keeper that raise the appeal to the PCN
        If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
        If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X