• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd - Private Land Esso Studley Grange - W7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd - Private Land Esso Studley Grange - W7

We (my wife, my daughter and myself) visited a car dealer who operates in the backyard of Esso petrol pump after taking the appointment. (15th September around 530pm)
    We parked the Toyota Prius as show in the attached images and I was driving (car is in my wife's name so please ignore that bit) and I did not see any parking restriction notice while entering the land as shown in the google picture (although google maps picture is dated) but bear with me (as I can go and take recent pictures - just that i then need to travel another 30 minutes one way to get pictures.
    We stayed at the dealer inspected a car, whilst my daughter was sleeping in the car so one of parent stayed around at all times. We were still not aware that we had parked on a private land as we visited on Sunday at around 530pm and we did not see any obvious notices of any such intimation.
    We bought the car from dealer and we may have been there until around 615pm or around. All these time our car was parked where it was dealer knew about it and never said anything to any parking restrictions at all.

Today (21st September) we have received a parking charge to keeper letter asking us to pay £60 within 14 days.

As you can see there were other cars parked as well. We are not only facing massive issues with dealer because car sold to us (collected on 16th) is faulty and he wont fix and wont refund which is another major issue but now we have received this ticket and we are at complete loss and needless to say stressed.

Please guide.

I have attached,
    1. letter (penalty notification parking charge to keeper)
    2. evidences as they have provided on their website (4 different pictures including the contract notice)
    3. Googlemaps of the esso petrol pump and the location but this is dated from google maps. When we visited there was some building work going on where we parked as opposed to cars parked for sale.

PS: in one of the evidences I can see now contract notice on a pole with few other banners but picture they have attached of the contract, I am not sure where that was as I cant find that background anywhere near visibility to where we parked.

Also person who has taken pictures is manually taking pictures from road side I think.

Many thanks in anticipation.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Why have you started a duplicate thread? Delete the other one so responses don't get split across the threads

Give people a chance to respond, especially as it's overnight at a weekend

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      Why have you started a duplicate thread? Delete the other one so responses don't get split across the threads

Give people a chance to respond, especially as it's overnight at a weekend

My apologies, I thought I had raised on a wrong category so raised it here.
      I am unable to find how to delete a post. I will keep trying. My apologies again.

Comment

Hi, please can someone help me with this query ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X