• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court letter for pcn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received this letter from gladrags today.

Comment

Their standard letter for a paper hearing, which you object. There are several instances of a suitable response to the request around the forum

Comment

Quick question I’m about to send my DQ and letter of objection back to the court, I know I’ve also got to send it to the claimants solicitor can I do that by email or post?

Comment

If they accept by email then use it. The court accept email. send them back as attachments to an email. Preferably PDF

There is a PDF version of the DQ available for download which allows ab edit in the required field.

Comment

Thanks ostell

Comment

Update.

Ive received my court date for the 20th December. I will make a start on the witness statement in the next week or two.

Is there any tips for doing the witness statement?

Comment

Quick question
                Am I allowed to use the photos which the parking firm sent me in my witness statement?

The reason I’m asking is that the photos prove that I didn’t stay on the car park.

thanks

Comment

Will this be ok for my witness statement? And thanks in advance.Â*

In the #### County Court

Claim No:Â*#######

Euro Parking ServicesÂ*

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Â*ClaimantÂ*
                  Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Â*And

##### #####
                  Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Â*DefendantÂ*

Witness StatementÂ*
                  1. I ##### ##### ofÂ*### #####Â*### ###Â*am the defendant in this claim. The facts in this statement come from my personal knowledge (or as the case may be).Â*
                  2. I was/still am the registered keeper of the vehicle in question VRM: #### ####
                  3. I was not the driver as I hadn’t drove any vehicle for four weeks previous due to having had surgery on 10th October.Â*
                  4. I was due back in work on the 5th of November.Â*
                  5. I was the passenger in the vehicle on the day of the alleged parking offence.Â*
                  6. I work in a recycling yard which is a dirty oily environment so I buy my work clothes from the help the heroes store which is located on the site.Â*
                  7. The driver pulled onto the car park and stopped in the parking bay as seen in Fig-1.Â*
                  8. As I was about to remove my seat belt the driver pointed out that somebody was standing behind my vehicle taking photos. We had only been on the car park a matter of seconds at this point.
                  9. As I turned in my seat to look the person then moved round to the drivers side of the vehicle and proceeded to take phots from the side.
                  10. I told the driver to leave the car park and we’d use a different store as I didn’t feel comfortable with somebody taking photos in that manner as in the previous nine months there had been two failed attempts by people trying to rob my vehicle.
                  11. The driver then put Â*the vehicle in reverse as seen in Fig-2.1 And we left the site.
                  12. We was only on the site for roughly two minutes and that’s; entering site, pulling over in bay and leaving site. I then received notice to keeper on 8/11/2018.Â*
                  13. The notice to keeper states the vehicle was parkedÂ*from 13:45:53 till 13:59:40
                  14. The claimants own photo evidence shows:
                  15. Fig-1 Vehicle parked in bay @13:45:53 Â*Â*
                  16. Fig-2 Â*Vehicle parked in bay @13:46:27 please note 2 items on passenger near side of vehicle first the white sign circled in blue and second the tyre resting against sign circled in green.Â*
                  17. Fig-2.1 Vehicle is in reverse as shown by reverse lights being on @13:46:32
                  18. Fig-3 Vehicle as reversed half way out of bay @13:46:39
                  19. Fig-4 A photo of sign on entrance to site @13:47:52 please note 3 circled parts of photo first the bay the vehicle pulled into circled in red. Second the leg of sign circled in blue and third the tyre resting against sign circled in green. Both the sign and tyre are the same sign and tyre noted in Fig-2.Â*
                  20. As the last image Fig-4 shows the vehicle had left the site by 13:47:52 which does not correspond with the time on the notice to keeper which clearly states the vehicle was parkedÂ*from 13:45:53 till 13:59:40
                  21. Therefore the vehicle was only on site for 1 minute and 59 seconds.Â*
                  22. The claimant is a member of International Parking Community (IPC) And their code of practice 13.1 States “motorists must be allowed a sufficient Consideration Period so they may make an informed decision as to whether or not enter or remain on the private land”.Â*
                  23. I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true.Â*
                  SignedÂ*

DateÂ*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X