• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pcn in residential parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pcn in residential parking

Hello. Hoping someone could help me.

I received a PCM parking charge notice in my carpark.
    its permit only parking. I have a permit but it has slid down (it is visible in the photo evidence but not very much). I appealed on the grounds I am a resident and had a permit and I attached a photo of my permit.
    they refused the appeal.

Should I pay? They say that if I choose to appeal through the IAS I will lose my right to early payment discount.

Any help appreciated
    Tags: None

What are the terms on your lease? Does it mention parking.

Comment

I can't see anything about parking in my tenancy.

Comment

Allocated parking space?

So no requirement to display a parking permit.

See post #13 here:-

Comment

Thank you so much for your help.

No there's nothing about parking or allocated space at all. Ok so how do I proceed now? They given me the option of paying or appealing through the IAS (but has said this will be based purely on facts, which I guess means my permit easnt on display so I have no leg to stand on) or do I attempt to contact PCM again? I only moved in last week, what a nightmare

Comment

Your permit was visible and it could be seen to be a permit (could it) and therefore an unfair charge. Forget the IAS, you will lose anyway. It's run by the same people that run the IPC and the solicitors they use.

What does your landlord say about your rights to park there?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X