• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier park debt collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier park debt collection

Hi all

am new to forums so bare with.

I parked my car in a managed car park Without realising it was. I have been using the car park for years, and never had to pay to park.

I received the PCN at my mothers house where my log book is registered to although i dont now live there. I hadn't been to the house for some time and therefore didnt pick up the charge.

There were three letters waiting for me, one for 40 pounds one for 115, and a debt collection letter for 160 pounds.

All this for not paying 3 or 4 pounds for parking whilst going for a game of pool.

I am looking for any advice on what to do in this matter. As i think its grossly unfair that i have to pay this amount of money for not paying to park, which i definately would have done had i seen the signs.

Thanks in advance.

Tags: None

So edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. Use "the driver......"etc

post up the redacted letter, leave dates. Photos of signs

Comment

I havent written back to tgem or anything as yet you think i should?

Comment

Please do as asked so that help can be given.

Yes, you need to write back, best not left ignored.

Without any information cannot help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X