• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW Legal County Court Claim - NCP Parking Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they are worried. An offer of say £50 to go away. if that is agreeable.. Made under without prejudice save as to costs.

Comment

Hi Ostell,

thanks for your reply. I was thinking same to make an offer of £50 just to finish off the matter. Would you be able to have a look at following and do you think it ok?

Hi,

Without Prejudice save as to costs,

We have received your letter of dated------
      As you know to held keeper liable NTK has to be fully compliant with the POFA 12, and I have already pointed out NTK is not fully compliant with POFA12.

I would like to make a counter offer of £50 as full and final payment to settle the matter.
      I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Comment

Need to add in without any admittance of liabilityu

Comment

I would like to make a counter offer of £50 without any admittance of liability.as full and final payment to settle the matter

is this ok?

thanks

Comment

I think the phrase "to bring matters to an end" as to settle suggest an admission of liability

Comment

If they are willing to settle for so little begs the question of how certain they are not, of their chances in Court

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                I think the phrase "to bring matters to an end" as to settle suggest an admission of liability
                is this ok

"I would like to make a counter offer of £50 without any admittance of liability as full and final payment to bring matter to an end"

Thanks
                Last edited by baoli; 22nd October 2020, 16:17:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
                  If they are willing to settle for so little begs the question of how certain they are not, of their chances in Court

probably not much certain as they have come down to £100 already from £165 last offer.

Comment

Originally posted by baoli View Post

is this ok

"I would like to make a counter offer of £50 without any admittance of liability as full and final payment to bring matter to an end"

Thanks

Hi Ostell,

you think its ok?

thanks

Comment

Nothing to lose

Comment

Hi Ostell,

I sent email last night and they have accepted the offer of £50.

Comment

Saves the hassle of going to court, even though it grates to pay them anything

Comment

Yes that was the only reason we offered. I think if we have offered them £25 they would have accepted that as well

Anyway thank you very much for all your advice and help. Much appreciated. It was only possible because of your advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X