• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Driving in the hardshoulder by mistake 🫠🫠🫠

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving in the hardshoulder by mistake 🫠🫠🫠

I started a new job after years of stopping from work. I m a quite scared driver and I barely take the motorway on nromal circumstances...

As I said I started this new job and I'm not quite familia yet with the route and I use google maps .

On the M5 junction 16 to filton/Thornbury A38 the hardshoulder are usually used to spread out the traffic in gje morning.

This morning the motorway was quite and there was no speed limit either. I don't know why I did it , i think the habit f the past 3 days driving there and the fear to miss the exit, i moved myself on the hardshoulder and drove there for a while I guess. When i realised no one was kn front of me and saw the HARDSHOULDER ONLY FOR EMERGENCY, i moved again on the main road

I m sooooo worried i was not even runninv
    Tags: None

Let us know if you receive anything in the post.

Comment

Yes I will

I do hope to don't get banned from driving

Comment

Unless you already have nine or more points, you won't get banned from driving.

Comment

Never had a penalty in my life not even a fine

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X