• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge notice

Hi,

I was after advice as I have been away and I never even knew I got a ticket from a company called UK PARKING PATROL OFFICE. I have come back to a reminder notice and a DEBT RECOVERY PLUS which have threaten to take me to court. I was hoping if someone could shed some light into what I should do next or should I just ignore as some forums says ignore and some say don't.

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Parking charge notice

Generally it's better to deal with it although normally when you get to debt collectors garbage your pretty committed to ignoring.

Have you had any other letters/notices ?

Post up what you have without personal info.

M1

Comment

Thank you. I have had one letter of UK parking patrol and the other of the debt rubbish, but being I work in London now I didn't receive any of these nor the ticket till I got back. So should I ignore? And file the letters I have at the moment?

Thanks

Comment

I would imagine you are out of time to appeal. If so, then ignore all bar a letter before action or court papers.

M1

Comment

I have had another letter now saying that if I don't pay court then they will advice the company to take me to court, should I pay the £159 or should I ignore it?

Comment

Can you post up the letter without name address etc ?

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X