• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Late payment charges and TFC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late payment charges and TFC

Hi I wondered if anyone could give me some advise please? My credit agreement with the funding corporation will be coming to an end in July/August this year. Since getting my current job 2 years ago I have paid late (2weeks) as that is when I get paid but I have always paid. Because of this I have accrued a lot of charges and TFC want them to be paid (obviously). I've asked on numerous occasions for them to put my payment date back 2 weeks but they wouldn't (would go into following month). My question is once I've paid all my contractual payments will they demand the fees in one go? around £600/£700 of fees. Can they send me a default notice for the fees and try and take the car at the end of the agreement? I've requested the BOS which they've sent me (have yet to check its accurate) but has a separate A4 sheet with court stamp, within required date.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm not sure where I'm going to find the money from for the fees in one go
    Tags: None

Re: Late payment charges and TFC

Anybody?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X