• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN Overkill..!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN Overkill..!

I've had more PCN tickets in the past 3 months than in ten years of couriering! What gets me is that many signs and road markings are not clear, roads that you used to be able to drive down have been changed to busses only, half of London's roads have been converted to bus lanes, or cycle lanes even and everything is on camera. It's really not worth driving around the country anymore because it ends up costing more that you get back from the job..

</rant!>
    Tags: None

Re: PCN Overkill..!

If there are signs you are expected to read them same as speed limit signs and general roadsigns admittedly there are to many signs on our roads we must all obey them or pay for it

Comment

Re: PCN Overkill..!

I'm aware of that. However, if the signage was clear I wouldn't have driven down it in the first place.. It just annoys me that the local councils target motorists so much these days, as if we don't pay enough in fuel duty and other costs!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X