• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking awareness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking awareness

Please can anyone tell me if these people in blackpool have popped up before, if so are they legal, had a ticket through the door for £100 . Please help as they say they will give 28 days to pay in full.
    many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Parking awareness

There's a good parking area on this site owned by a Mystery One. Think under motoring. This bunch are known and can be fought off.

Comment

These are not known to me but a quick google and it appears they are not BPA members but IPC members. This makes a big difference as BPA members have a different code of practice and it's easy to beat them.

IPC members require more effort to beat at the "independent" appeals stage but it can be done. You need to provide proof rather than say x and let the parking company refute it.

So i would collate the information and post it up minus personal info. Letters signs etc.

M1

Comment

Thankyou, we only parked for 4 mins to unload car at b&b, owners of b&b said would be fine as these people hand out tons of fines a day, one lady at same time as us got 6 over 24 hours. We showed b&b owners and the said they got them and throw them away. Not sure what to do for the best, as it's £100 now.

Comment

I wouldn't pay but i wouldn't ignore either.

They are clearly not a litigious company as of yet or they be better known. However much depends on a court of appeal ruling in February 2015 as if "we" win the business model of these parasites is gone and ignoring is easy but if they win then everybody will be tripping over themselves to take people to court. If we can get a win at the appeals stage we are much better off.

M1

Comment

Thankyou for your help, how should we go about this, should we write to them? If so what would you suggest

Comment

Can you scan up the letter taking of name, address and reg number ? Pics of signs would helpful too.

M1

Comment

I,ll get my hubby to see if he can do this when he gets home in a bit.
                once again thankyou for all your help .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X