• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye Car parking yet AGAIN.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Eye Car parking yet AGAIN.

I have received 2 notices from the said Parking Eye Car Park Solutions saying that I overstayed my welcome in their car park in Blackpool on Caunce Street. I paid my ticket the total of 3.90 and it states if you pay 3.90 you can stay over 3 hours. I entered the car park at 1454hrs and left 1845hrs the same day. The photo on the claim shows me entering and leaving but does not show a pic of my out of time ticket. What can I do about this. This has been going on since 4th July 2013. where do I stand legally. I didnt keep the ticket because I didnt think that I had commited an offence so where does this leave me.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Eye Car parking yet AGAIN.

You can either contact them and state you paid and hope it's a registration entry error which they could find or ignore all but a letter before claim or actual claim form which must be responded t appropriately.

M1

Comment

Thanks M1 all I have so far is the 1st letter notifying me of the charge of £100.00 and then a reduced letter to £60.00. I have not heard anything from them since the following dates29/06/13 and 04/07/13

Comment

Due to the time it matters little. Tell them the driver paid and they'll look and see if there is a mismatch and if so they should cancel. Otherwise ignore as you were.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X