• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye, the most Googled company in the UK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Eye, the most Googled company in the UK?

Hey there, thanks for reading.

I have two outstanding parking 'charges' with Parking Eye, both for the same place, both times I was on site spending money. Due to things I read on the internet I decided to ignore parking eye, I fell foul to them once before and paid before doing my research, I certainly will not be doing that again.

Today I have received a 'COURT FORM' for an alleged parking charge that took place on the 14/05/2014. Now I am pretty sure (and I am doing all I can to KNOWfor sure) that I wasn't there on that date. I think Parking Eye have screwed up.

My question in thus:

It seems to me that a mere 11 weeks between initial conviction to Claim Form is not a lot of time, what are the processes that Parking Eye have to go through to get to this stage? I know there is information on the web but it's a pain to wade through so any help would be appreciated. it should be that this would be thrown out on the basis they have got the date wrong therefore I haven't actually received a parking charge notice for that date but it would be useful to know all my options.

I also received a Letter before referral for legal action from Debt Recovery Plus LTd on the 25/07 relating to an outstanding charge that was issues to me in July of 2013, shall I continue to ignore or do I need to start responding?

I would also like to add that on BOTH occasions I followed protocol in the Coffee shop I was in by telling the staff that I had stayed over the allotted time and for them to take note of my registration number so I wouldn't be charged. Is it worth contacting the company in question and asking them if they could sort this matter out?

Any help is appreciated.

J
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Eye, the most Googled company in the UK?

Post up what you have, claim forms, notices, signs etc

File acknowledgement of service then contact the coffee shop and complain.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X