• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parkingeye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parkingeye

had aparking charge notice still not sure why yet as I did pay and display had some advice but looking on other sites it says parking eye win 90% of court cases .I have no proof of parking because you don't keep your tickets .iam not happy as I haven't done anything wrong .so not sure what to ??
    Tags: None

Re: parkingeye

I answered your other thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...269#post399269

90% is pure fantasy.

M1

Comment

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone can help me out. I got a letter for parking in a hotel car park for 40 mins (I was used it to pick someone up from train station around the corner.) I got a £60 fine later adding to £100 (that time has passed now) I was going to ignore the letters but read on here about appealing to popla. Should I carry on ignoring the letters or appeal? If I appeal to popla what should I appeal about?

Comment

Originally posted by Price8719 View Post
        Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone can help me out. I got a letter for parking in a hotel car park for 40 mins (I was used it to pick someone up from train station around the corner.) I got a £60 fine later adding to £100 (that time has passed now) I was going to ignore the letters but read on here about appealing to popla. Should I carry on ignoring the letters or appeal? If I appeal to popla what should I appeal about?

In order to appeal to popla you need to obtain a popla code from parkingeye. In order to get the code you need to have your appeal to parkingeye refused. Parkingeye give you 28 days to appeal to them.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
          In order to appeal to popla you need to obtain a popla code from parkingeye. In order to get the code you need to have your appeal to parkingeye refused. Parkingeye give you 28 days to appeal to them.

M1

Thank you I've just send them a message requesting my popla code

Comment

My Girlfriend has just received a notice for 45mins in the Queens hotel , whilst picking up a guest.

My girlfriend is polish and upon reading the letter it states on the back that "parking eye will only accept and respond to appeals in English" is this fair ? is their a clause or something that could be used?:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Originally posted by Price8719 View Post
            Thank you I've just send them a message requesting my popla code

Comment

It wouldn't do any good trying to appeal to the parking parasites - what is needed is the POPLA code.

Even if she offered a valid excuse, such as "Mój poduszkowiec był pełen węgorzy!", they'd still reject it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixstreme View Post
                My Girlfriend has just received a notice for 45mins in the Queens hotel , whilst picking up a guest.

My girlfriend is polish and upon reading the letter it states on the back that "parking eye will only accept and respond to appeals in English" is this fair ? is their a clause or something that could be used?:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Perhaps, but what is the point when popla is so easy to win at ?

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not see any signage and did not leave the vehicle. I am under no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so. In any event the charges are penal and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

Should you reject my appeal, please provide a popla code.

Yours etc

A popla appeal such as http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Appeal-Letter has proven very successful.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  It wouldn't do any good trying to appeal to the parking parasites - what is needed is the POPLA code.

Even if she offered a valid excuse, such as "Mój poduszkowiec był pełen węgorzy!", they'd still reject it.

Hovercraft, I wish, eels, errr no thanks.

Ok on the same route with popla....

TY

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X