• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ParkingMet Stansted MacDonalds/Starbucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ParkingMet Stansted MacDonalds/Starbucks

Just been issued with ‘Notice to Keeper’ for this car park. I used their appeal process originally believing this to be incorrect as had collect my son from his flight at Stansted and believed this was for some contravention of the prepaid parking I had previously made online. I supplied in their appeal the image of my online confirmation for the premium orange short stay car park. But, after doing this I noticed the times were incorrect on their image of my car in what I had assumed was the airport orange car park. On further examination I now have discovered the notice refers to our stop at the MacDonalds/Starbucks car park directly after exiting the airport car park. We assumed our stay, being under 1 hour and at the MacDonalds/Starbucks site we were OK to park. Why would we not? Weather was foul on the 26th December at 22:03 as we pulled up. We stayed 38 mins according to their CCTV and it looks like we parked on the Starbucks side but ate in MacDonalds. I now have this notice for which I have appealed BUT using the parking confirmation for the Orange Car Park! I think this exemplifies how confusing this all is to unsuspecting drivers who like me, believe they have been cautious, but then find themselves caught out at the last moment in a strange environment late at night.

Please advise going forward. Clearly they have issued their notice within 14 days - I parked 26/12/23 and have received it in this mornings post. Their issue date being 29/12/23.

kindest regards

TurfyD
    Tags: None

You received a Notice to Keeper this morning and have already appealed it??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X