• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled policy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled policy

Hi all
    I hope this is the right place. My son had a black box policy and the box was unplugged whilst in the garage and the policy was cancelled. We took out a new policy elsewhere and declared the cancelled policy and paid through the nose. The policy is due for renewal again and the original company have provided a competitive quote £4000 and advised that the reasons for the cancellation aren’t due to fraud or non payment so does not to be declared. I cannot get an answer out of anyone as to if there is a cancelled policy against his name. Emailed MIB and they say they don’t have the information. Unsure if this means they don’t hold it or if they don’t have anything listed against my son. The policy will be a few thousand pounds less if he doesn’t haven’t to declare a cancellation but I’m not sure if this might turn up in the future in the event of a claim. Does anyone know if this information is held anywhere or where I can check if he needs to declare it on a new policy.
    Thank you
    Tags: None

Why start another thread? I have replied on the previous

Comment

Sorry I didn’t realise this had posted twice

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X