• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCBL final reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCBL final reminder

Hi,
    I have received ‘final reminder’ this week which was delivered to my current address whilst I was away for a few days. Tuesday 17/10/23 was the first knowledge of such a penalty. What’s so frustrating is there is no way to contact DCBL & talk to anyone re: this issue. The only option is to pay by various ways. The tel no: on letter is answered automatically with a recorded message but no ‘person’ ever answers the phone. I’m certainly not going to be paying a bill for something I have no details of . I did not get a parking ticket & have definitely not had any previous correspondence from DCBL or any other company. Do I just wait to be summoned to court before anyone listens?
    Tags: None

No need to wait for court action..
    Firstly is the demand from DCBL or DCB Legal?

They have a number of offices throughout the UK.
    If you post up the phone number we will probably be able to identify which office and give you the address.
    If not there is always their registered office

I certainly would not talk to them, but only deal with them in writing
    They are debt collectors, so are not reasonable but solely driven to collect money

Comment

Thank you for your prompt response.
      It is DCBL. Do you recommend I write directly to their Runcorn address which I have, thanks.’The phone no is :- 0203 597 3959 only offers ways to pay, but never get to speak to anyone no matter how long I hold.
      I’ll & see how I get on. I’ll update, should they happen to reply.

Comment

Use the address you have, and tell them you haven't a clue about their demands, and that your letter is a subject access request (template in short cut panel on right of this page.
        send first class with free certificate of posting from post office

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X