• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UKCPS - Parking Charge Court Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKCPS - Parking Charge Court Claim Form

Hi,

Today i have received a County Court claim form from the county court business centre. The claimant is UKCPS.

This is the first correspondence that i have received from UKCPS in relation to this parking charge. I have received no letter of claim, no visit to my home or notice to keeper.

The particulars of claim state that:

1 - The claimant manages a car park which is local to me on behalf of the landowners.
    2 - The defendant (my name) was the registered keeper of the vehicle, registration number RK13KHR. The defendant parked on the land in breach of terms and conditions as set out in the signage displayed on the land,
    The defendant has been issued a letter of claim in accordance with the pre action protocol for debt claims however the debt remains unpaid.
    3 - The claim is for the unpaid amount of £100 parking charge in respect of a parking notice that was issued to the defendant on 08/11/2022 plus costs.

I have no idea what the parking charge is for, i have not received any paperwork in relation to this charge up until today when i have received court papers.

No one has asked me if i was the driver of the vehicle, no one has provided me with any photographic evidence or anything.

I am registered as disabled through hidden disabilities and if i park anywhere then i use a blue badge or someone else drives me.

The court papers say that i have 14 days to act upon the court papers.

Can someone please help me with how to progress this asap, obviously i do not want to admit to a court claim of £205 unless i am satisfied that i have done something wrong.

A step by step guide as to the actions to take would be appreciated, i suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and as such, struggle to manage such things.

I have tried to attach a copy of the Court Claim form for your information but it will not let me attach it.

Thanks,
    Tags: None

Claim Form attached......

Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X